Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
HAPPINESS !!!

Yay! Yay! Yay! I totally LOVE today because everything went VERY well for me. I'm seriously over the mood now!!! Woke up 'bout 11 plus in the morning to get prepared to go out with daddy and mummy. Headed off to Tampines. And... OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!! Mummy bought me a phone!!! I didnt even ask her to buy me one! I just told her i wanna get a phone myself after i got my LG phone repaired, and i asked her to help me persuade daddy to go sign the contract because the line's under his name. Ended up, mummy bought the phone for me! Nokia 7373! Yea it's some not-very-new model phone, but well, since when sherlyn get phones, considering the manufactured dates, features and all? It's the appearance that matters! Yay! It's pink! And the memory card which i had planned to get? Mum got it for me too! So glad! So glad! I'm a lucky girl, i know! i know! And i also got my GO! card! Signed up for debit card as well! =D Then, we walked around Tampines Mall and then to White Sands! Went back home to slack awhile, checked out the new phone. And then, off to meet Socky! So i was even happier because i finally get to meet up with her after such a long time! Ok, let's just say i'm always happy to go out with her. And as usual, we had SO MUCH to catch up! So we were chattering away, gossipping, laughing throughout everything! Dined at Marina's Hong Kong Cafe, we were still telling each other stuffs that each of us had missed. Totally great! Went shopping as well and we realised that we've got same taste for quite a number of stuffs! And we got a top each from Zara! The black pumps which i saw the other time still attracts me! i SO wanna get it but Sock didnt allowed me to do so! So she promised to find something similar but cheaper for me! =) And we were making fun of each other in Topshop. It's all about the patterns printed on shoes, clothes, knickers, and even their jewellery! Had so much laughters in there! And still, our talks seem endless. We were still talking so much on our way back in the train, laughing so loudly and stuffs. Took pictures as well! Yea, we've got similar fringe! She became my twin buddy, haha. Afterall, an EXTREMELY nice day! I havent been THIS happy for quite some time. SoOoOoo.. Yay! Awesome! =)

With love, on Friday, March 23, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse